Monday, October 12, 2009

Run Some, Then Eat Gorgonzola Filet

Did a little 6 miles to the gym after work in the Vibram Treks. http://www.kayakshed.com/prod/vibram-five-fingers-mens-kso-trek.cfm
Then some one legged over head press (50lbs DB). Then some one armed farmers walks (45lbs plate in one hand) around the gym, and finish off with leg extensions ( 2 X 60 R @ 50lbs).

My sister is in town this week so we went to Bravo here in San Antonio. http://www.bravoitalian.com/

The have the best ensalada de la casa and Gorgonzola Filet. I think the waiter was shocked when I said, "Hey Boss, bring me another Peroni (beer # 4)." Top it off with some Tiramisu and you got yourself some good eats.

I always like to have tiramisu when I go for Italian. Reminds me of my friend Heidi and 1999 just before we left to Saudi.

The only problem I got is that I have to run to work in the morning, cause my truck is still there. Uhh, dammit. Well it could be worse, I could be worrying about how I am going to pay child support for three kinds. Humm, kinda puts things into perspective don't it??

No comments: