Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Little Break in the Training

20 Sept 2008

Yea, I know I took some time off like almost 2 weeks. Don't really have any good explanation for it, but I got tired of sitting around and went for a bike ride. I did, however, serve as a groomsman for one of my many good friends who's name is Bill. I have like 6 good friends named Bill. Kinda wierd I think. He was married on Monday in Arlington, TX. I took Monday and Tuesday off from work so we could hang out. Our good friend and the best man, Jimmy was there. He just moved out to San Jose, California and says that so far it's going well.

I did 75miles on the mountain bike. I rode from my house to San Marcos, had lunch and rode back. I didn't take any electrolyte pills so I almost started cramping, but I managed to make it. I actually had a pretty good time and the dip I took in the river in Greune made it all work it.

21 Sept 2008

Ran 4 miles with my sister at McAllister Park. Ran into a friend of mine named Al and talked with him for a few minutes. I told my sister I need to practice running just after eating, you know like during an ultra run. So I gulped down a breakfast taco that looked like 3 breakfast tacos and took off on our little run.

Stopped by Bill's house. I asked him to help me catch up on some kung fu material. So he showed me some material that I needed a refresher on.

No comments: