Monday, March 23, 2009

Workout for Today

Today I did not feel like working out at all. So I decided that I would just do something.

I started out by straightneing out my garage so I would have some room to work out in.

Then I did all the exercises from Pavel's Beyond Crunches DVD. You can purchase this at
http://www.dragondoor.com/dv042.html

These exercies include:
one arm deadlift with the long bar
Russian twists with the long bar planted in a corner.
side bends with 5 lbs plate in each hand, hands above the head extended.
Janda sit ups, I only did the negative portion becuase I can not do the whole sit up yet.
Ab wheel. From a kneeling position.

I did 3 sets of 5 reps for each of these exercies.

I also did the following:

3 sets X 10 reps (each arm) kettle bell swings 35lbs.
3 sets X 15 reps Deadlifts 115lbs
3 sets X 20 reps Bag swings (10 each direction)
3 sets X 10 Reps Alternating military presses with 35lbs kettlebell.
3 sets X 10 Reps (each arm) Indian club Persian swings with 5lbs club.

Went for a 6 mile run, no water, no technology. After each mile I did 50 Hindu squats.

This workout is a little light, but it was better than sitting on my rear all day.

Hopefully tomorrow will go a little better.

No comments: