Friday, October 10, 2008

9 Oct 2008

I bought breakfast for the fellas in the shop this morning. I ate like 6 doughnuts and 6 sausage rolls. YES! I felt like a fat ass, but it really tasted good. I will be regretting that "for-ever".

4 mile warm up run. After work. I was really super sore, so I thought that I should do a run before I went to kung fu. I wanted loosen up so I could stretch better at kung fu, but I got there late and missed the stretching. I had to jump right in, and start sparring, so I got my ass kicked.

For Supper I went to my friend Ms. Karen's house. She is my friend from college. She made pork chops, cornbread, steamed veggies, and baked potato. I ate about 4 pork chops. That's my favourite food, pork chops. Its a good thing that the little piggy made it to the market, um um good. We got to catch up and we talked about the economy. Then I got volunteered to come by on Sunday to do some yard work. Yippee!!!

No comments: