Monday, February 15, 2010

Weekend Workout

The past weekend was Valentines weekend. I was supposed to run the Austin Marathon, but decided that I was not ready for that many miles. Didn't want to find out at mle 15 that my knee is still messed up. haha

But none the less, I did go to Austin on Saturday night.

My friends Mark and Naresh had talked me into running the half marathon course with them. I was really glad that they got me out there. I felt great, running extra full speed up the hills. Also went to the capitol grounds at night. The Capitol is one impressive building.

Other than the 13 miles, I mostly worked out my jaw, talkin shit all weekend and drank too many beers. Back to the grindstone.

Cheered on runners at mile 21 for the Austin Marathon on Sunday with my friends from Hill Country Trail Runners. That was way more fun than running it!!

No comments: